[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: burying euthanized dogs

  • From: MAJTEACH@xxxxxxx
  • To: arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:33:35 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/2005 7:41:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,
arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Each  time I have lost a dog, I have planted either a rose or some  other
beautiful blooming plant. Some of those plants have remained at  previous
residences, other that were planned in barrels have moved with  me.
I really enjoy my garden, lots of memories among the thriving,  blooming
beautiful blooms.

What a beautiful idea.  A garden to remember our loved fur kids is a  lasting
memorial.  We also cremate.  Greta and Bonnie are  home.  Bonnie will be
placed with my mother and Greta will always remain  with me.  When my father
passed away, I spoke to the funeral  director and he was kind enough to place
the
boxes of Beau and Heather with  my father.  It is against the law where we
live, but he did it  anyway.

Colette