[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: broken bones?

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "thelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:31:15 -0500

I did not personally have that happen to any of my dogs but I boarded a
Husky, with a fractured foreleg, over a Christmas holiday as a favor to my
vet.  The dog got well but NEVER got his gait back as described in the
standard.  I WILL NEVER do this again.  I was a nervous wreck the whole
holiday and the owners had a heck of a good time.  NEVER again unless it is
one of my own or a needy GSD--then I would. So stressful.  Sandi