[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: breeding, tc's & WB

  • From: "Marie Fedorow-Regal Thunder" <rthunder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:17:32 -0400

Hi All, asked breeder Yvonne Kowalczyk to post for me last night, about our
bitch MY AFFAIR, Now for the week.
Went to Becky Dickson's house in NH, on Thursday the 24th to  breed my bitch
Regal Thunder's Lov'em & leav'em ofa h/e
(Ch Amber's El Sid x Ch Amber's Xena) to my favorite boy, Amber's Jake the
Snake ofa prelimed (Ch. Snake ofa ROM x Amber's Daisey ROM)owned by Joan Huber
& bred by Barbara Amidon

Came back just in time from Becky's on Friday evening, to leave on Saturday
morn the 26th for CT for Dawn -Marie Peiger club (forgot the club name , sorry)
for there Temperament test and CGC.  o.k.   My dogs Regal Thunder's Petey
Pablo, Regal Thunder's Lov'em & Leav'em & Regal Thunder's Undercover Angel all
passed and will now be able to have the TC after there names.  I tried for my
CGC with Angel, but I could not walk backwards from her and everytime I turned
my back and 10 feet later, she would walk slowly towards me.  only thing she
did not pass for her CGC, So, a couple of more days of training, and I know she
will.

Still with me??

Me and my daughter Anne-Marie get back from CT at 6:30 to have Joan Huber pull
in behind me saying lets go!  I'm ready for RI Shows.

Joan and I leave for RI, at 7pm, I was so tired and pissy from the slow pokes
on the MA pike, JOan had me in stitches and almost peeing my pants and I missed
the exit for RI and was lost for 2 hrs.  Still laughing.  We get to the hotel
at 11:30pm, never went to sleep till 2:30am and to the shows we went.!!!!

Our girl Ponca Hill-Tantara's MY AFFAIR, went winners Bitch for a 4 point major
under Dick Jones THANK YOU MR. JONES, handled expertly by Sean Conboy.  AND TO
MY B.F.F, Joan Huber for help  making it possible, putting up with my
crazyness, and being a good friend.  Affair is owned by Marie & Nick Fedorow
and Yvonne Kowalczyk.  Affair has both 11 points and both majors.

Thanks all for listening.

Marie Fedorow
Regal Thunder
www.mhcable.com/~rthunder