[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: breeders please read, is this your dog?

  • From: Rikers123@xxxxxxx
  • To: jodeeshepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:25:26 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/2005 5:14:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jodeeshepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

What  a shame this girl is headed for a second rescue if someone can help her
 out.  Unfortunately I have no calls for female rescues at this  time.  I
have to agree that knowledge of the breed and training are  lacking here.
Seems
it was a good thing to take her from the shelter  until we had to deal on a
day to day basis and a pregnant wife who obviously  is not interested.  What do
we do to stop the continual line of unwanteds  and rescue?  It is totally
overwhelming  sometimes.

She will NOT go into rescue. If her breeder doesn't take her , we  will.

Denise  Groenewald
_www.greenwoodshepherds.com_ (http://www.greenwoodshepherds.com/)
Home  of : Am/Can Ch Greenwood's Colrichter, Ch Ken-Delaine's Tangere Tornado,
Ch  Ken-Delaine's Trixie of Dixie, Ch Greenwood's Tyanna, Ch Greenwood's
Talina
Ch Helmic's Cassandra, Ch Greenwood's Time For Me To  Fly