[ SHOWGSD-L ] brags

  • From: "frank fasano" <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSD04" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:33:13 -0500

got home Tuesday in time to go to work and have been dealing with a sick
computer- just wanted to say the Monroe shows are very dog friendly and the
weather was awesome- great feed put on the night of the specialty- ring and
room all to the shepherds made it easy to show-well Winsome's Desbearate
Housewife had quite   a weekend winning three majors and nine points- with the
one owner handled point she now has ten points at 13 months- thanks Linda Clark
for taking her to your farm for training- glad I got her back - I hear she and
Linda's daughter were inseparable- Desi went reserve under Joan Fox- her
brother Lutzhaus Sirko Brass BoM  co-owned with Neal Leas took the points that
day for  three point major- our young bitch Woodside's Winsome Bearandy won two
of the three days she was shown and got a group one and a group 3- Bearandy is
co-owned with Tammy and Bruce Worrel- she went group one the only other time
she was shown and is quite a young showgirl- thanks for all the ring support
and nice comments on our dogs- we show here this weekend and will be having a
house full of guests - Kris