[ SHOWGSD-L ] brags

  • From: amidon@xxxxxxxxx (Barbara or DTA Amidon)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:46:05 -0400

At a major show in Oregon 2 Amber bitches both by Kahlua .Ambers Tia and
Ambers Deva had their progeny win winners dog and winners bitch..At the
futurities this year Kahlua daughter Ambers Miss Daisey had the reserve
winner Ambers Let it Ride under Bob Slay a Karizma dog out  of a Kahluia
daughter to a kahlua son won Best in Futurity his older sister won
reserve Maturity and Best opposite futuity under Kathy Castill was
Chestnuts hills Apollo out of a Kahlua male Ambers Jaycee..At the
Canadian National 2nd puppy bitch was Ambers Sugar Boom by a Kahlua
daughter Ambers Jane..We to say the least are proud of how we  have
influenced the breed with our breedings..Great going Kahlua...Have a
nice day Barbara Amidon 40 years and too many generations of top winning
Amber progeny to put down on paper

http://www.geocities.com/amberkennel