[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: brag on a new champion, and great junior

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 11:25:49 -0700

Always fun to see a really neat young man and his first Champion that he
finished himself.   Also
it was neat to watch that 'team'  at the national in Colorado with Molly
coaching and worrying over both
handler and dog as both worked so hard in that class.    Molly was much more
nervous than Duane.
<G>
Congratulations also to the Bruner's for their breeding and all the fun they
have had watching Duane
and Jett grow together in the ring.
Of course thanks to BOSS and CASSIE for the second Champion in that litter!
Great owners and breeders sure help .......along with a great young handler.
<G>
Need to check..........but we think this is about 40 Champions for BOSS now.

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com