[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: brag on a new champion, and great junior

  • From: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 21:18:29 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/2009 4:49:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:
Had a  call this morning from Duane Sibley that Samurai's Jett Jackson got

his final major and  championship points under noted judge  Michelle
Billings at Houston KC show this morning at Reliant Park.
Duane is not on the list, but since he got all his early handlers  training

with me, I feel like a proud "grandma" too.
You may  remember Duane from the Colorado national....he placed 3rd Am Bred

under Carmen Battaglia showing Jett.
Although still a junior, Duane is  so proud to finish his first Champion
himself.  Jett is owned  by his grandma Charlotte Sibley and co owned with
Sandy and Leon  Brunner. He is a Color Guard son, and although I should
know it,
the dam  eludes me at this point. Perhaps Sandy can fill that in.

Congrats on a  super job well done!

Molly

What a great story!  The future of our breed.  The Sibley's must  be proud.

Randy C.
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823307x1201398715/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JulystepsfooterNO62)