[ SHOWGSD-L ] brag on a new champion, and great junior

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:48:15 EDT

Had a call this morning from Duane Sibley that Samurai's Jett Jackson got
his final major and  championship points under noted judge Michelle
Billings at Houston KC show this morning at Reliant Park.
Duane is not on the list, but since he got all his early handlers training
with me, I feel like a proud "grandma" too.
You may remember Duane from the Colorado national....he placed 3rd Am Bred
under Carmen Battaglia showing Jett.
Although still a junior, Duane is so proud to finish his first Champion
himself.  Jett is owned by his grandma Charlotte Sibley and co owned with
Sandy and Leon Brunner. He is a Color Guard son, and although I should know it,
 the dam eludes me at this point. Perhaps Sandy can fill that in.

Congrats on a super job well done!

Molly

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1972
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, Life  Member CKC

Can love help you live longer? _Find  out now_
(http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlweuslove0000000
1) .