[ SHOWGSD-L ] brag - Reinehaus Melana Front Page takes 4 pts

  • From: "antonio ybarra" <antybo0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 16:23:21 -0600

This past weekend in the Jacksonville Mississippi Specialty Show, Reinehaus
Melana Front Page (Page) took a 4 point major in her first weekend shown
after being with handler Greg Eschette for only three weeks!  Owner Fernando
Balderrama and I would like to thank judge Dave Coleman for putting her up.

Thanks to Greg for doing such a great job and making this a positive
experience.  He really keeps us informed of everything that happens with the
dogs because he knows we can't wait to hear.  He also has our boy,
CovyTucker Hill's Vaquero, who already has 9 points.  He's really made
Vaquero part of his family and takes great care of him.  We're looking
forward to finishing Vaquero shortly.

This is my second time around in getting into showing dogs.  I got
frustrated at first because of being a newbie, getting new dogs, and then
being expected to finish and breed them even when they couldn't.  But
working with people like Greg and Mary Tripp has made showing the dogs fun
again!  If you're a newbie, find good people who really love the dogs, and
then learn all you can.  For me, that was Gloria Birch of CovyTucker Hills
as well as Dr. Yolanda Briscoe.  Good people and good dogs are what makes
this sport fun.

- Jose and Charles

Windows Live Spaces is here! It?s easy to create your own personal Web site.
  http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx