[ SHOWGSD-L ] brag

  • From: "Barbara or DTA Amidon" <amidon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 13:32:23 GMT

Just heard from Carol Mathius the lovely Ruby Slippers just finished her
Championship..Rubys sire is the Dallas Champion owned by June Harris and the
mother is a Surprize daughterTia..Carol and I co bred the litter..Ruby sister
is almost finished..A great end to the old year..Another Tia daughter by Honky
Tonk who is pointed will be coming out soon,,Barbara Amidon

www.amber-german-shepherds.com

From: "Michel Chaloux" <michel.chaloux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>