[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: board o gram

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 12:41:23 -0700

There are no perfect show sites.

The only thing that really makes a site really BAD...is to make it too
unavailable for people to get there with their dogs!
It is A DOG SHOW!!
When people can't get there with their dogs safely and easily...the show
is not a great National.

This year...if is extremely difficult for anyone in the West to get there
with
a dog without a 3 - 5 day drive.  Three day drives are bearable....after
that
it becomes a hardship for most.

Most of us are well aware of costs rising...but sometimes things reach a
point
to where you just have to give it up.   <G>

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com