[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: board o gram

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:26:57 -0500

Well, my thoughts are different.  #1, this National is very very special.  Not
sure if the increase is for a longer period of time.
#2, arriving Tuesday "night" will allow you to be there for the Wednesday start
without being tired and missing anything.
#3, I am almost 80 years "young" and know that each person has a preference to
what they do with their money.  Many of
them will spend it on stuff we would never think of doing, to each his own.  I
love love the morning coffee --  :>))  Norma