[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: board meetings

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 19:57:15 EST

In a message dated 11/1/2009 7:50:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
Didn't  we used to have  agendas  before the Bunch  Administration??

When I was on  the board we were told the agenda was the only subjects
that
could  be addressed. It was sent out before the meeting and we all knew
what
was  to come up.  That way we could ask for opinions from the members, then

bring that to the meeting.

I was on the board under two presidents.  They both followed that
procedure.  I don't know if it has  changed or not, but if so, they might
want to
bring it  back.

Evan L.  Ginsburg

For the record, I didn't write the above, it was part of a post I  copied.
Just keeping things clear.

Moving forward, its good to know that agendas will be part of all
meetings.  It just makes sense.

Ileana