[ SHOWGSD-L ] board meetings

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 19:49:39 EST

In a message dated 11/1/2009 10:43:30 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
Didn't  we used to have agendas  before the Bunch  Administration??

When I was on the board we were told the agenda was the only subjects  that
could be addressed. It was sent out before the meeting and we all knew what
 was to come up.  That way we could ask for opinions from the members, then
 bring that to the meeting.

I was on the board under two presidents. They both followed that
procedure.  I don't know if it has changed or not, but if so, they might  want
bring it back.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/