[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: board meeting in denver -- and time limits

  • From: "badbob" <badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pdragon4@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:53:21 -0800

Thank You Lea.  We must remember that the dates of our National was long
before this all came about.  The Same with the Aussie National which wll be
the weekend before the board meeting,  which will be in Greeley.  We have
had the same discussion about the Denver problem but, there is nothing can
be done about it now.  Any of you CO people that would like to see a bunch
of little smiley faced wiggle butts, feel free to come by and see us.  We
have as much fun as the GS people.  We have the same venues and entry size
as GS.  A great weekend to relax and enjoy another fun breed.  Go to USASA
web sit for time and location.  Sorry Adm, just had to plug the wiggle
butts.

Bob