[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: board meeting

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:05:55 -0700

Dear Sally:

If you check the Parent Club website, you'll find a brief press release that
was posted Sunday Morning after the meeting was concluded.

This is a very hard working Board who is happy to answer any and all
questions, and instead of having a bunch of inroads and fighting, seems to
be a very cohesive unit working hard for the best of not only the
membership, but the breed AND the club.

Regards,

Kathaleen Strong

Tired Board Member who didn't get home until 9pm last night and has to get
back to work.