[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: board meeting

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Joan Fox" <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:51:48 -0500

First I don't think most people realized there was going to be a new release
published after each board meeting so did not know to go look for it.  I just
corrected that.

We use to get all sorts of bits and pieces from the meetings - I can't believe
the judges slate did not even slip out. It will be nice to be able to come to
the july meeting with it close by
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org
      new designs