[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: board meeting

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 12:35:42 -0700 (PDT)

Gosh Sally, this surprises me as this is the first Board to post to the GSDCA
website with news right after a meeting.
This is posted before most of us even get home. I commend those stalwart
people... I think it's Tom Mesdag, Kathleen Strong and John Ayotte..  on and
off the Board who get this info out so fast. The BOG has never come put so fast
either. We are all exhausted from the travel and meetings and I know it takes
me a day to get over it let alone come home and take care of our priorites.
See you this weekend,
Joan