[ SHOWGSD-L ] board meeting

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:15:45 -0700 (PDT)

I have more questions than we have answers.  There is nothing I have read, and
I read it all, that gives me any comfort at all.

  I know that if I am not pleased with the way all of this is handled, I may
feel compelled to not renew my membership for next year.  But then again, if I
am put in a position of needing membership in order to avoid a suite, I will do
what I must.

  Monitored?  Not even sure what that means in the context of this list.  I
have trusted that I have freedom of speech, but I also take it as a given that
Hunte, Batteglia, and my worst enemy all have the same right.

  I do not think I have said anything about Hunte that was not made clear in
some manner, such as by Hunte's own web sites.  But I have also stated clearly
that I do not consider him someone I want to know.

  I am glad that we have a group of people who are willing to do the work of
running our PC, but if I cannot trust them to take the membership into
consideraton and if I cannot trust them to trust their own attorney's, then
they need to apply themselves elsewhere.

  But until tomorrow is a memory, I cannot say for sure how I feel about most
of them.  However I will say that Bart is not a man I would like bald, he is
balanced with the hair.  The goatee is probably just fine though!  Bart, let it
grow back please.

  And I also know that I will not be voting for Carmen or anything he is in
favor of.  I do not want him on our board anymore, he does not appear to be
working for our club anymore.  I did say "appear"  so I am not cornering
myself!!!  Monitored?
  sheila

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.