[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: board meeting

  • From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 00:17:24 -0400

Gail and the Board

I am extremely proud to be a member of the GSDCA and what you are telling us
is happening with our Board and the ideas you are presenting just solidifies
my feelings.  It is so refreshing to hear such positive information  that
will be happening in the future that does relate to membership in general.
Thank you, each and every one of you on the Board, for really putting effort
into helping and looking out for your membership!!

I love POSITIVE attitudes :-)

Pat Lukos
Sarava German Shepherds
Secretary, Last Hope Safe Haven, Inc.