[ SHOWGSD-L ] board meeting

  • From: David Fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:44:27 +0000 (GMT)

> When Gail made a mistake about including some letters, she admitted
> it,  apologized, and that was the end of it. It is great to see this
> kind of  openess.  And, as far as I know, (which is the same as you
> all know) there  were no closed meetings.

> Evan  Ginsburg

We did make the mistake of not having a closed party on Sat. night.
We joined the Rocky Mt. Club and their guests for the after show party
and possibly we should not have. After a great time of food, friendship
and a few drinks by some (no, I did not count how many they had.....)

1. The cops arrived just as we were getting into the van to leave. Helen
went out to see what the problem was, but they were just coming for
coffee.
2. Bob Grady made a nice plate of food to take back to the hotel for
Nadine, who stayed in the room to do some work, then placed it on top of
the car, put some things in the trunk, then drove off with food going
everywhere - except to Nadine.
3. The police did not see it and did not arrest him.
4. Helen left her phone at the party and discovered it half way back to
the hotel, so everyone got on their phones and called the party to see
if someone might still be there to get it. Someone else had the idea of
calling Helen's phone to see who would answer it at the party and then
ask them to secure it for her. It rang several times then someone
answered - it was Helen - in the van. She had put it in the wrong
pocket! This was funny..... It good to be able to have fun together.
5. Carolyn did not dance on the table.

Rocky Mt. - you are one fine host club.
Dave