[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: board meeting

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:18:03 EDT

In a message dated 4/28/2008 4:29:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
Heavens no - no need for fireproof  clothing.  We all just are interested in
what is going on.  Now we  know who the nominating committee put up.  that the
next meeting is in my  backyard etc.  informed members are happy members
Sally

Whew - WHAT A RELIEF!!  LOL

Actually, it is not the nominating committee who nominates the  judges.  It
is the entire Board.  The nominating committee does the  officers and directors
and meets sometime in May.

Tish

listings at AOL Autos.