[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: board meeting

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:25:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sally,
The Nominating Committee does not meet until next month. I am the Chair and we
will be meeting to develop the slate for next years Board from those that have
agreed to run when contacted by the committee members that represent the 4
Regions set up in the P&P.
Judges are done differently and each Board member contacts people they want too
nominate for that.
It took me 2 years to get the difference straight! :-)
Joan