[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: board meeting

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:09:41 EDT

In a message dated 4/28/2008 3:56:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
We use  to get all sorts of bits and pieces from the meetings - I can't
believe the  judges slate did not even slip out. It will be nice to be able to
come
to the  july meeting with it close by
Sally

Do we need to bring our fire-proof panties or our bullet-proof  vests????  LOL

Tish

PS - I'm not sure who had computers there at the Board meeting to post to
the List.  I know I didn't.  There were not many visitors.   Anyone in the
Denver area went to the dog show - except those of us stuck at the  Board
meeting.
:(

listings at AOL Autos.