[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: blue books

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:01:51 EST

EXACTLY!

And they are most informative.  A must have resource for serious  breeders
and owners too.

I have collected them. I believe Book III is the current one.  I  bought
them at different Nationals.  Are they perhaps in the parent club  store?
Barbara Williams would know

Carol Moore

In a message dated 11/22/2009 9:19:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx writes:
lol - i  remember those well!  i think the ones paula was asking about
were
the health and genetics blue  books.
diane