[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: blue books

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 22:18:02 EST

lol - i remember those well!  i think the ones paula was asking about  were
the health and genetics blue books.
diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com

In a message dated 11/22/2009 7:16:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
showgsd@xxxxxxx writes:

Hmmmm  the only blue books I know are those that I had to write my
midterms  and final exams  in when in college.....LOL and I am sure
that  really dates me!!!!

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of  Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch.Rohan's Reward  TC,CGC,HT,CD,RE,CHIC
Strider - 68 BOBs & #5 GSD