[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: bloody amazing ?-- Yes It Is

  • From: "D.D. and Bonnie Ardoin" <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <psshepherds@xxxxxxx>, <Elsyd1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:42:30 -0600

The problem with asking for pictures for the I.S. is two fold.  First, they
can`t be of a dog or bitch who is being actively shown are used for stud or
having litters.  Second, we needed photos of faults in dogs, such as faults
in structure while standing and faults while in motion, both from the side
and down and back.   People are quick to send you a good picture but are
hesitant to let you see that they have dogs with obvious faults.  So....lots
of good photos, no fault photos, so illustrations were the way to go.  Now
the Board has the no-win task of approving illustrations that, by their
nature, will be disliked by many people. "You can satisfy some of the people
all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can`t satisfy
all of the people all of the time."  An that all you are going to hear from
me on that subject. (No comment, Tom)      D.D.----- Original Message -----