[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: blogging

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:39:31 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/09 3:31:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
Oh no  Zoe wanted to know if I had any extra room in my booth  does that
mean
Evan is blogging from there?

Be still my heart. A chance to spend hours and hours with  Sally.

Bill told me he has me set up on a platform to blog.  Last year when I  got
to the national, I was told there was no room at the table for me. I said
no  problem, let me go write to the List that I would not be blogging that
year.

I was asked to wait, and they found me room at the announcer's stand by
putting another table there.

I don't understand why people enjoy the Blog so much. No one likes to
listen to me, few understand my sense of humor, most people would rather I shut

up, and there clearly are others more interesting than me, Flower Boy for
one.

But, if someone wants to read it, I will send it.  The rest can just
ignore me.  If they don't know how to do that, just ask Tedi. She has
perfected
it.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds