[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: bleeding after spay

  • From: "Carl" <sanderhaus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:23:57 -0400

i don't know a heck of alot about and never read when they bleed, just that
they bleed. think of this, they open the dog up, they start to remove the
organs, start to tie off the bleeders after the big arteries and tack the
dog up. they check the dog before they leave, i'd think they'd palpate for
fluid in the abdomen and check the gums.

i have heard a true VWd dog will bleed when it cuts teeth as a pup.

the person i would ask would be jean dodds:
http://www.itsfortheanimals.com/HEMOPET.HTM

susan

www.sander-haus.com
Home of Sander-Haus German Shepherd Dogs
Quality West German Bloodlines