[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: black to skin

  • From: Erynbrook@xxxxxxx
  • To: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, kennadale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 14:03:30 EST

In a message dated 11/12/2005 11:59:22 AM Mountain Standard Time,
GrnRam415@xxxxxxx writes:
> Someone else said the enhancement of the ticking along the back, presents a
> more
> solid line.

Yes I didn't quite understand that either. Generally you can't see the
ticking from a distance anyway. I tend to think that ticking runs stronger in
some
lines than others, but maybe I'm wrong. In any event I can't see the point in
color enhancing the ticking, it is occurs naturally in our dogs and NOT because
of age.

Susan Casey
Erynbrook German Shepherds and
Front Range German Shepherd Rescue