[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: black Ice

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Riverdell@xxxxxxx, thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:39:50 -0800 (PST)

I am so very very very sorry, I spoke way out of line, I was wrong and I am
saying that I was wrong out in the open because I was wrong.  I am sorry.
  sheila
Riverdell@xxxxxxx wrote:
      Sheila
    Dare I say to you, Black Ice is 10 years old, his mother lived to be 12 and
her litter
  sister lived to be over 15!!!!!!!!!  Black Ice's sire lived to be 12 years
old also.
  Added to the fact, it is none of your business how many bitches Black Ice has
been
  bred to.  I would suggest that you keep the name of my dog and my breeding
program\
  off limits to your limited knowledge regarding breeding.  Oh, did you mention
if
  Seger's mother was bred after her litter to Black Ice, strange, I do not
recall that
  being discussed in your post!!!!!!!!
    Oh by the way, how many more dogs has your mother kept locked up in a hot
  car to die a horrible death, while she is sitting in an air conditioned
resturant celebrating Seger's championship?????  Dare I said it!!!!!!!!!
     In the future keep my dog's name out of posts on the list, if this happens
again you
  will be contacted by our attorney.       Charlotte & Larry Gilbert

Sheila of GSDC of Greater Miami
Member GSDCA Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near historic lows: $150,000 loan as low as $579/mo. Intro-*Terms