[ SHOWGSD-L ] bitches.........

  • From: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 15:23:31 -0400

Wow.......what a time............and how exciting!  Trust Ed to keep us on
tenterhooks
the whole time............and I can't complain...my predictions didn't come
true, but
some of my choices for Selects are there...and I've never seen the GVX, so
can't think
anything of her but she that must be wonderful...........

        It is interesting to see the same bloodlines over and over...and the
same stud dogs
behind winner after winner..........I am not a fanatic about it, but hasn't the
Boss been
directly behind more Selects and GVs and GVXs than any other sire of our time?

He's going to be pushed by Bailey, in time...and yes, Dallas is behind so many,
but
Dallas has more out there...        oh wow!

My favorite didn't win, others I know didn't, either...but most of them pulled
off a
Select.....and now we can wait out the dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!   And tonite, will we
PPers still
be up to find out who the judges are for next year?

Isn't this Bill Basu's first GVX??????????/  How great for him!  and Sean's
first Select,
maybe?  info can come in anytime.................but I'm calmer now, and I've
stopped
crying........such a ninny!  LOL!

Thank you to the bone, Evan!!!!!!!!!!   And Zoe, too.........

Peggy