[ SHOWGSD-L ] big birthday wishes

  • From: MyDovey@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:02:13 EDT

CH.Carlo's Kaefer (Ch.Back Mountain Dakota &Ch Cedar Havens Lonesome  Dove)
is 12 years old today.

Bug was a wonderful show dog,trainer for my other pups a good ambassador  for
our breed. His mother had beauty,intelligence and a show ring presence
,while Bug never liked showing the way Dovey did,he never failed to please.Now
he
is my heart dog ,the last of my lines. Keeping our new girl Kylie in line,is
his next job .Kylie (Bronson& Karisma's Willow) will start our show career
again.

Bug also thinks the other dogs in the neighborhood should behave and  doesn't
mind expressing his opinon.now if he could just get the peacocks across  the
road to stay off his lawn ,his day is complete.the grand kids sent him a big
birthday card with a ice cream gift card.that makes him a happy boy.

thanks for letting me share,I pray we have many more years together.saying
goodbye is something I dread.

Carole Powell  Fuchs

listings at AOL Autos.