[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: benefits of neutering?

  • From: "PATRICIA WALKER" <TishWalker5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:05:47 -0500

Dreamer never did mark, EVER, until we moved to this house with all it's lovely
carpet.  Of course, this is the dog that never lifted his leg until his older
cousin went to live with his new family.  And that was after Dreamer was close
to four years old!  Now, when Yo comes in to spend his time with me, Dreamer
marks the corner of MY bed

This  made me laugh and brought back memories of when we moved to Connecticut
(ages ago).  We had a male mutt about the size of a cocker spaniel.  The real
estate agent showed me a house where the people had bred some type of small
dog.  Well, we went down into the basement area and the first thing Sport did
(and he was very housebroken) was lift his leg on the furnace.  I decided then
and there that was not the house for us.  With all the good smells that must
have been there Sport would have been lifting his leg all the time!

Tish

He also liked to try to breed GSDs (or any other female dog in season) until I
fixed him.  People told me how sorry they felt for poor Sport.  Frankly, I've
always thought it was one of the smartest things I ever did.  I'd take care of
Monty but I already took care of Rags so I don't need to.  LOL