[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: behavior

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, lockefam1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 22:39:50 EST

I am reminded of a saying:

"You can't legislate honesty"

So.....beware

Carol

In a message dated 11/14/2009 8:46:04 P.M. Central Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

In a  message dated 11/14/2009 9:09:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
My  experience is  that most people  don't want to hear the truth. If
they did there would not be  the same group of people taking others  all
the time and  basically it the same group. We all know who the  problems
are  but if  you say anything you will be causing   trouble

Sally
Embroiderybysally.org

Maybe.......

I  remember a few years back there was a lister that had all kinds of
"tragedies", one after the other, and always came to the list asking for
$$
help.  Once she was confronted, she disappeared into the  sunset.....

I know, there are USUALLY two sides to a story.  On  her case, it was  more
like the never ending story.

We all  know of handlers who are owed THOUSANDS of dollars, and the  people

just move on to the next handler and never pay.  We know of  breeders  who
have a hell of a time getting money for their dogs. We  know of buyers who
wait an eternity for their dogs papers.  All  of these situations are
WRONG!

Bottom line, in the big picture,  we are a small group.  Its time we  start
behaving better  towards each  other.

Ileana

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org