[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: behavior

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, lockefam1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 21:45:01 EST

In a message dated 11/14/2009 9:09:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
My  experience is  that most people don't want to hear the truth. If
they did there would not be the same group of people taking others  all
the time and basically it the same group. We all know who the  problems
are but if  you say anything you will be causing  trouble

Sally
Embroiderybysally.org

Maybe.......

I remember a few years back there was a lister that had all kinds of
"tragedies", one after the other, and always came to the list asking for $$
help.  Once she was confronted, she disappeared into the sunset.....

I know, there are USUALLY two sides to a story.  On her case, it was  more
like the never ending story.

We all know of handlers who are owed THOUSANDS of dollars, and the  people
just move on to the next handler and never pay.  We know of breeders  who
have a hell of a time getting money for their dogs. We know of buyers who
wait an eternity for their dogs papers.  All of these situations are  WRONG!

Bottom line, in the big picture, we are a small group.  Its time we  start
behaving better towards each other.

Ileana