[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: behavior

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 08:45:43 EST

In a message dated 11/15/2009 7:08:51 A.M. Central Standard Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
would never suggest trying to legislate honesty -  we  have committees set
in place now but how often are they used and to  what results

Sally

So true Sally.   We have an ethics committee  chaired by Dan Dwier at
present and I don't recall ever getting an ethics  committee report at the
annual
meeting.  Not sure that anything ever  gets sent to him.  This may be a
good instance for the person(s)  involved to write up the problem and forward
to the ethics  committee.
Where it can fail is when not all parties are members of the  PC.  I think
it would be a good start and allow and independent body  to investigate the
complaint objectively.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark