[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: because I have nothing better to do this week...

  • From: "Jodi Distilli" <djdistilli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 20:25:28 -0400

Msg: #2 in digest
From: Jessica Keene <jkeene2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: because I have nothing better to do this week...
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:43:42 -0500
lol I have nothing to do this week and I decided to put together my own virtual
dog show so if anybody wants to enter (yes it is free lol) by all means...and
the "kennel club" is made up by me lol yes I can bored when I have to much free
time and this is how I amuse myself lol see if we can't build majors huh?
cheapest dog show ever!! lol no entry fee, no traveling or handler expenses!
lol only good pics of your dogs! hehe

Jessica Keene

Umm, no Junior Showmanship ???? :)

Jodi Distilli