[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: beaumont NOT easy!

  • From: Liane M Fossland <lfossland@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:16:23 -0700

Joan!!!! You are not helping matters!  LOL
Lee
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:59:34 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time) "Joan Fox"
<campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
OK.... now let's get this all straight Evan!
We are WAY ahead of schedule and posting on the 2008 National. You have
lost total control it seems.
Maybe if you would ever post that schedule I asked for we could keep on
track!