[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: be happy

  • From: "Sherry Nolan" <willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:46:43 +0000

Sherry
Willowlake Kennels

>you will all be happy to know the one finger I type with is sore so  good
>night me and my sore finger are going to bed. Sorry if I upset anyone I am
>very
>frustrated with the present state of the breed. And can't think of a
>solution
>to our problems.
>Merry Christmas everyone
>Fred

Fred, Merry Christmas to you too....I too am frustrated with the state of
our breed...between the lack of GREAT health...beautiful heart stopping
movement and just plain ugly dogs(also tooo many dyed  and" repaired "dogs
too)  we have many people related problems...such as too many "old
timers"...(folks thinking about retirement)...crooked crooked judges (both
specialty and all breed) cartels running certain areas of the country....and
just plain apathy....If we do not bring in "new" blood of both the canine
and human variety we will be in deeper dodo than we are now!...See at the
Tri Cluster?????  Sherry