[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: bad publicity

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Joan Fox" <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 14:16:18 -0500

Well, thanks for sending that, Joan.  It is a lot better than the things that
were told to me, which were mainly quotes from the 2nd paragraph here!
   As far as that goes, he IS correct, as you said.
Peggy
        From: Peggy
        Date: 12/30/2007 11:09:14 AM
        To: Joan Fox;  Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Well, as I have said a couple of times now, I haven't seen the
article...but the people who called me didn't think it was positive...  some of
it may be true, from what they told me, but it didn't sound like the kind of
thing too many people would like to see in print about their breed...especially
when it comes from someone who is not at all involved in the breed.
          It might be OK, for instance, if you, Joan, said the dogs were big
sissies...but I don't think it's a great thing to see in print from someone
whose breed is Flatcoats..............
           But as I said...I haven't read it, just heard about it...and what I
heard was negative.
          Peggy