[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: bad publicity

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Joan Fox" <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:11:12 -0500

Well, as I have said a couple of times now, I haven't seen the article...but
the people who called me didn't think it was positive...  some of it may be
true, from what they told me, but it didn't sound like the kind of thing too
many people would like to see in print about their breed...especially when it
comes from someone who is not at all involved in the breed.
  It might be OK, for instance, if you, Joan, said the dogs were big
sissies...but I don't think it's a great thing to see in print from someone
whose breed is Flatcoats..............
   But as I said...I haven't read it, just heard about it...and what I heard
was negative.
  Peggy