[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ... back from Canada

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:22:09 -0800

We came from Washington State from some dogs shows with a friend years
ago....he was pulling
a fifth wheeler with five dogs in it.
When we came to the Port of Entry ( "bug station" )  into Calif.  they had us
pull over while they questioned
our friend about what was in the fifth wheeler as they are always concerned
about out of State fruit.
He was very honest.....he told them what he had including five German Shepherd
Dogs.
They told him they would inspect it........he told them it was unlocked and to
go ahead.
They opened the door and took two steps in and backed out...........said  "it's
fine......go on through"......<G>
We did.......
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com