[ SHOWGSD-L ] baby carters fund LINKS

  • From: Tiffany Bartley <gsdjoelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:35:54 -0800 (PST)

-------Original Message-------

From: Margery Golant
Date: 11/30/04 11:03:58
To: Joan Fox
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Alvin & Mephisto help their friends!Please read!

I have no problem with it, but I have sent it out to all the Admins for their
input, should have a response by later today, and will let you know as soon as
I do.

Take care.

Margy

At 10:58 AM 11/30/2004 -0500, you wrote:
 Joan and Tiffany have asked me to ask you if they can post this to the list.
Thank you,
Joan

From: Tiffany Bartley
Date: 11/30/04 09:14:32
To: joan fox; gsdjoelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

please read the attached  letter explaining babycarters story
..joann
 if any one has any articles they would like to donate it will be auctioned off
on ebay ,please send pics to tami howard  of the items to be auctioned off
medusasmom <tho@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
Yes,our boys are offering dates to the highest bidders to help out little
Carter!
Please go take a look at our first couple ebay auctions to benefit baby
Carter.Ill be adding more all this week as item donations come in.Stud services
are being handled off ebay.Anyone interested in bidding on a boy,or donating a
date with your boy,please email me @ tho@xxxxxxxxxxx
Please help us out!These are fellow Shepherd people and great ones at
that!Thanks!
Tami

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=babycarterhfund

The yahoo group..

pay pal link...

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_transaction-run

send to babycarterfund@xxxxxxxxx

thanks from our very large extended german shepherd family