[ SHOWGSD-L ] avoiding rumors...uh, it seems...I was told...well, who knows?

  • From: CODAGSD@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:44:25 EDT

"It seems that" someone has a habit: make a post to the List, stir the pot,
and then sit back and enjoy the fireworks. When I called him on one such post
earlier this year, he at least had the honesty to admit to me privately that
this was the case. Of course, there are plenty willing to provide the
entertainment....
Sharon
CODA GERMAN SHEPHERDS
Subject: The board, a mixed meeting
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:12:00 -0400
From: elg440@xxxxxxx

<I will avoid any rumors>
and only tell you what I was told, but those
involved.

<It seems that>
the club's attorney, from New
York has had some harsh words with Margy and Kris, our two attorneys. She
also has stated that Susan should be fired as the Review Editor because she
published a letter that said Hunte was evil.

An agreement was made, and will be proposed to settle the Hunte matter, but
was put on the bar last night, and Lew arranged to get a number of board
members to sign it, without any discussion, or even some of the board seeing
it ahead of time. It includes a published appology by Lew in a major dog
magazine, each board member to take training in antitrust law, to be done by
the N.Y. attorney, and some other issues.
<I did not read it,>
but spoke to some who did.

It was announced by the Budget and Finance committed that the sight
selection for the Nationals was to be combined with the National Chair.
Joan was told of this last night, and had no advanced notice she was being
replaced. There was little discussion, and it was passed.
<Joan looked sick,>
and
<I felt it was handled incorrectly.>

<I was told that>
Nancy also have an arguement with Gary, and also intended to
come after me.

<It does seem that>
the club is not being run by the board, and certainly not
by the members. A few people have taken it on.
Evan