[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: avoidance for showing teeth

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 07:57:21 -0500

you are right i have a 7 month old male puppy that went to his first show at
6 months........
the judge did the temp test (he was a-ok) and immediately grabbed for his
mouth and it was a struggle..........when he went back in for best
puppy...........that same judge came up to him and he backed his head
away,,,,,this is a sound puppy,,,,,,,,i could see this puppy's wheels
turning and knew immediately he was pissed about the struggle with the
teeth.
At 6 months some of these pups mouths are still sore and you are
right,,,,,,,sometimes they do not forget this attitude towards this first
experience...............
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com