[ SHOWGSD-L ] attire

  • From: sally hayden <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 12:46:40 -0600

did not watch the groups (past my bed time)  I just watch a lot of breed
video's -  I can remember  not too many years ago when I was still grooming
my clients coming in the week after the show amazed at all the beautiful
dressy outfits the women wore while showing . I had to set them straight
that we did not dress like that every weekend.  LOL- That is except for one
of my favorite ladies Joan Ford who could dress in all white and be just as
clean and classy at the end of the day as she was at the beginning. and she
groomed and doubled.  While I could not get out to the car with out spilling
the coffee on me or having a dog jump on me with dirty feet-  Helen is right
things have changed
--
Sally

www.embroiderybysally.org