[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: atory Czar' has Secret Animal-Rights Agenda, Says Consumer Group

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 17:23:32 -0800

I know,Sue, and I hate to be (and I'm really not) a one -issue person, but I've
been watching these people sneak and climb into school boards,  smaller city
councils, county boards, AC shelter posistions, even Tax Franchise Board
positions, and then they bring their buddies in. Not this year, but 20 years
ago it started, and 10 years ago it got worse, what's it going to be 5 years
from now?   I WISH I were being paranoid.......  Then everybody could give me a
pill and the whole situation would go away. :-)
Stormy

On Jan 16, 2009, at 5:10:03 PM, Arcturus <Arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah, Obama has nothing else to give attention to then a national bill on
outlawing hunting, turning us all into vegetarians, and allowing animals to
sue ( gee, do they get a cheaper rate?) . When the time comes that is all
he has to worry about than we all can celebrate and go have some tofu. In
the meantime, since I'm sure they are already thinking of re-election I
don't think he's going to tick off the hunters, NRA, and peta ( people
eating tasty animals). Sue