[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: at my wits end with itching !!!!!

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:19:35 -0400

Hi All:  I did an article on this subject on my blog back on October 6,
2009.  The material I wrote was taken from an article that a vet. wrote
about this subject.  The first paragraph reads.........When researching
for this article, I found it very interesting to learn that food
allergies in dogs is very uncommon. Further, it is a condition that is
over diagnosed by some veterinarians. According to an article written by
a veterinarian, only 10% of dog allergies are food related. Flea and
environmental allergies will cause more itchiness and skin problems than
a food allergy.

I'm sorry, I forgot who started this thread, but if she wants to read
the article she can check out my blog here:
http://insidethegermanshepherddogsworld.blogspot.com/
Then she needs to go to the archive on the left hand side of the page
and the article is in the October section.  I hope this helps a
little.   Barbara